Saturday, March 12, 2011

Welcome!

Hi Everyone,

I decided to start a blog so you could see and understand better some of the stuff I am working on while at school at North Bennet Street School.  I originally wanted to get boardbeyondbelief.blogspot.com in order to synchronize with my etsy site (boardbeyondbelief.etsy.com), however that blog was already taken by someone who clearly misspelled the word 'bored.'  Fail.  So, I tried boardbeyondbelief.wordpress.com, but hated the constraints on how to post stuff, so I am back to blogspot with my alternate company name: Heritage Woodworking.  I like Board Beyond Belief (especially with the tag line "Woodworking that won't make you bored") because it is punny and catchy, but I like Heritage Woodworking for a number of reasons too.  One huge reason is because my grandpa taught me most of my woodworking skills and is the whole reason I am going to school for it.  Also, my dad used to have a company called Heritage Airplane.  Lastly, I like to think I am producing work that will be part of my customers' families heritage.

Hope you check back frequently!

peace,

Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment