Sunday, July 8, 2012

Box for Andrew and Jackie's wedding

After the school year ended I got down to work on this box for my brother's wedding.  It holds a bottle of wine, two glasses and notes that he and his fiance wrote to each other.  On their 10th anniversary they will open the box, read the notes and drink the wine.  (I took most of the pictures on my mom's camera, but forgot to get them from her before leaving St. Louis, so there will be more posted eventually.)

The whole box.

Detail of the decorative feet.

Lid with extensive scroll work.

2 comments:

  1. Nice box ! http://www.online-essay-writer.org/ I liked it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woodworking is a great profession and hobby. I use to make it a hobby back way then as I am not busy. I would like to turn back that time.

    regards,
    Jerome

    ReplyDelete